Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
Cavalry whine aside that I always do, my biggest problem are probably the legendary weapons and the pseudo difficulty of the game.

Models looks like shit, the obsidian axe looks like a cardboard cut-out and was ripped straight out of lineage 2 or the oblivion's mod as does almost all other legendary weapons.

I think they're badly balanced too, I don't want an OP as hell weapon, I want something better than average, the only legendary weapon that's actually balanced is the thunder lance, obsidian axe is an one handed axe with 52 cut, what the christ.

On to my next point is the pseudo difficulty of this game, the game is less about actual challenge and more about stupid "LOL LET'S GIVE THEM SHITLOAD OF STATS AND ARMOR" difficulty.

Most bots in the later waves/hardcore have over 150 strenght, some using armor that I believe gives them over 80 body armor, some using weapons that pretty much one hit kill you.

I know the Prince uses the sword of kings which has 130 speed, 99p, 99c, how is that in any way or form actual difficulty?

It reminds me of old NES/SNES games where the difficulty was based on how horrendous and shit the controls were as opposed to actual clever enemy placement and difficulty.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction? - by Borealis - 30-01-2012, 04:55 PM