Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
Walter Sobchak here.
The biggest problem with this latest patch is the over powering of archers. This is a classic RPG imbalance. They already have the benefit of avoiding aggro and out running enemy troops, so why in the hell would you make their damage output greater than the melee class?
To try to attract more people to the hard servers, melee damage output should also be increased to compensate for the risk we take by approaching enemies that can typically kill us in 2-3 hits. I also recommend disabling automatic blocking, so that the use of two handed weapons comes with additional risk to balance out the extra damage and reach they provide.
One last little snippet - I don't know if it was the patch or because I wore banded armor briefly, but I can no longer wear my gauntlets. I also can't see them in the marketplace. I'm a commando/archer.
Thanks for all the work. This mod has unregrettably absorbed days of my life.

EDIT:
Uhhhhhp, just saw that mail mittens are the only option intentionally Sad
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction? - by Makagulfazel - 02-02-2012, 03:42 PM