Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want NEW armor for the new nords (boss enemies, juggernauts, etc ?)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Totally ! I want the new nords to look different.
13.85%
9 13.85%
Sure, but give the devs some rest they just released 0.50
20.00%
13 20.00%
No, its good as it is.
7.69%
5 7.69%
I was hoping you stopped making suggestions, Pikeman.
24.62%
16 24.62%
Good suggestion but why is there no option where i can insult you, Pikeman?
33.85%
22 33.85%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pikeman's shitty suggestions vol 5 (?) new armoar ! (with OSP)
I was pretty excited for the 0.50 patch, some of the things i really wanted to see were enemies that looked completely new and not like something we have seen before, i was disappointed when i saw that there are only "new" old enemies with different weapons and new names (juggernauts, nord war marshal, torturer etc).
Since i do know the devs are having a hard time finding armor mods i will be posting the links to some of the mods i found (with OSP) that devs could use to add a new look to the nords.

NOTE: The following armor in the screenshots MIGHT be used in the next patch so open at your own risk if you don't care about spoiling the fun. (they are all high quality and suit the look of the new enemies)

I noticed that the devs used some of the packs already but they did not use some if not most of the armor in them, but anyway here they are

[spoiler]Nord Battle Priest / nord priest? (link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=145768.0)
[Image: priest2render.jpg]

I will add more armor mods later (hopefully)
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.

Messages In This Thread
Pikeman's shitty suggestions vol 5 (?) new armoar ! (with OSP) - by gavrilo - 30-05-2013, 11:02 AM