Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove horse's "not being able to move after taking 2 damage" feature
Please remove this feature. I've been playing cavalry for a few weeks, and while this feature makes some sense, it's EXTREMELY annoying when my horse has 75% HP and and cannot move.

My reasons for wanting this removed:

- It takes much more experience and time to be cavalry, so why crutch us (especially after the recent speed nerf) with forcing us to not go into combat?
- Against any form of archer, cavalry already takes a fair amount of damage. Getting shot for 1 damage should not reduce our speed 25%-75%.
- Spears, stupid registering hits, etc, all get cavalrymen killed.
- Expenses for cavalrymen are also much higher than for infantrymen.
- Infantrymen can not always outrun the horde, but they can at least backpedal. When cavalrymen get hit ONCE (most of the time. Sometimes 2-3 hits.), they move slower than a snail.

Please consider this request, as I believe cavalry has already been nerfed quite a bit after the speed and maneuver nerf. This feature is both unnecessary and off-putting.

Thanks.

EDIT: Very sorry for putting this in the wrong place. :X Didn't see the "What do you want to see?" Section.

Messages In This Thread
Remove horse's "not being able to move after taking 2 damage" feature - by Reinhardt - 03-02-2012, 01:15 AM