Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
(03-02-2012, 11:46 PM)royalewithcheese link Wrote: I have to agree with you concerning the archers. I actually have no problem with them being as powerful as they are damage-wise, but like you say, melee players are currently screwed by comparison: a sniper can destroy early mobs with two headshots, while as a Commando I need to clobber the same Nord 3-5 times with a morningstar, all the while at risk of dying in 2-3 hits (we run this risk even in shieldwalls). This also has a pretty nasty effect on populated Hard mode servers in that archers get most of the kills on early waves and, accordingly, most of the drops.

On a related note, I think ALL Hardmode items/mats need to be dispersed randomly like Assist xp (someone else has suggested this). That way, healers and shield-wallers (like Click) are rewarded for teamwork, which is, after all, the entire point of Hardmode if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: I voted yes in the poll by the way. Like every mod/project, growing pains are natural and ultimately beneficial.

I agree with everything you mentioned Smile, very nicely written
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction? - by Senni - 04-02-2012, 12:31 AM