Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon
Before I start I realise the headcrusher might be exactly what I'm talking about. I've never seen it in game so I don't really know. Maybe this issue was addressed in 0.5 but if so I haven't seen this weapon yet. Sorry for wasting your time if this is the case.

After looking at damage tables I have realised that axes and swords just won't cut it (haha) for late hardmode and rag. Blunt weapons do heaps more damage than cut weapons against heavy armor. If you're a commando the only viable blunt options (excluding mjolnir) are the iron mace and the hwh. The price of the iron mace is around 5k, the price of the hwh is over 3 mil. This is a massive price gap obviously, and it would be nice to give mid wealth commandos a nice blunt weapon choice (once again, presuming it doesn't already exist and I've just missed it). So I suggest the creation of a mid level craftable blunt weapon with a crafting cost similar to the highlander claymore/butcher/boarding axe, maybe a little more. This might require a buff to the hwh so that there is more of a gap for the new weapon fill. Anyways thanks for reading and sorry if this already exists.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder

Messages In This Thread
mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon - by bossculeur - 17-06-2013, 08:06 PM