Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon
Ok. I've been looking at banks' weapon damage spreadsheets which he has told me are out of date and obviously I can't know the exact armor values for nords. I noticed small buffs for cut weapons (highlander went up by 2 cut) but as far as I could tell it wasn't drastic (although if you changed armor values that comes to the same effect I guess).

Barristan:
The housecrafted hammer is more expensive than the hwh, is it not? I couldn't imagine the hwh coming down too far in price simply because of how useful it is and the fact that it takes 2 phoenix feathers to craft which have steady value. Even if the price went down to 1.5 mil on average, still a large gap between this and the iron mace. If the housecrafted hammer is filling up the gap then all of this is irrelevant though.

Hyper:

Quote:Cut weapons received a huge buff and nord armour values a huge nerf in 0.5.0. Can never please everyone...

I'm sorry if you think I'm being unappreciative of your work. I love this mod and I love the new patch. I was simply making a suggestion because I think it's odd that there are many cut weapons and very few blunt weapons. After all, that's what this section of the forums is for suggestions. Anyways I'm sorry if I came off as whiny or unappreciative, I was just trying to be useful.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder

Messages In This Thread
Re: mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon - by bossculeur - 17-06-2013, 09:56 PM