Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon
(17-06-2013, 09:56 PM)bossculeur link Wrote:I'm sorry if you think I'm being unappreciative of your work. I love this mod and I love the new patch. I was simply making a suggestion because I think it's odd that there are many cut weapons and very few blunt weapons. After all, that's what this section of the forums is for suggestions. Anyways I'm sorry if I came off as whiny or unappreciative, I was just trying to be useful.
Oh don't mind me Tongue I need to moan somewhere Wink

In regards to the quantity of cut weapons v blunt, firstly there are waaaay more models (and better models) for cut weapons than blunt weapons. Secondly, from a traditional standing, soldiers were fitted out with cut weapons over blunt weapons. My second point ties back in to my first point resulting in modellers making more cut weapons than blunt weapons.

Thus we can conclude that someone needs to go make more blunt weapons!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

Messages In This Thread
Re: mid-high craftable commando 2h slashing weapon - by Hypernoma - 17-06-2013, 10:23 PM