Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2
Good evening,

I have been staggered by the amount of players that we have had to warn, reset and ban over the past 4 days. I am sick and tired of the idiocy of some players and from this point forward there will be a zero tolerance policy for trolling, glitching and general rule breaking. It stuns us that despite catching players breaking the rules on almost a daily basis, players continue to do so.

It is genuinely disheartening to see players abuse our work especially after the huge amounts of time the development team have invested into 0.5.0 and continue to do so on a daily basis implemented new items, crafting recipes, running competitions and planning the House tournament beyond the commitments of their real lives. I personally have very little spare time for the next two months and the sheer volume of time I am having to devote to punishing players and reading through log files is unacceptable. I do not want to come home and have to sit and filter through the same amount of stupidity that I have had to for the past four days.

Please think before you act; if you are conducting yourself in a manner that causes you or any reasonable person to stop and think "is this right?", I suggest you think long and hard before carrying on in such a manner.

Cordially,

The Development team
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

Messages In This Thread
Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Hypernoma - 30-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Maroon - 30-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Leturoa - 30-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Hypernoma - 31-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Punishment - 31-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Barristan - 31-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by Punishment - 31-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Re: Surfing the Ban Wave: Round 2 - by BGuardian - 04-06-2013, 08:11 PM