Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Developer Interviews
YuriTheRed: Good day and welcome to our  developer interview. Naozumi , please introduce yourself

Naozumi: Good Morning,
Naozumi: I am Naozumi of course, and I generally look after the website. During the day I run the entire IT systems across Scotland for one the largest Charitable organisations in the UK. In my free time I am also a freelance developer, having graduated from Aberdeen University a number or years ago.

YuriTheRed: When did you first started playing NI, and how did you learn about NI's existance?

Naozumi: I know another developer within the NordInvasion community (need I say who?) and they were looking for  help with webissues. They came and asked if I would help out and fix some stuff and thats actually how I got started. Its a little bit unusual as I know most devs were long time players of the game before being asked to join the dev team where as I was asked to join because of my IT and Development skills. From
Naozumi:  that I actually started playing NI properly.

YuriTheRed: Is there any juicy teasers for future changes in NI you wish to share us? Tongue

Naozumi: hmmm. Wondered when that question would come up haha
Naozumi: teasers... well an exciting new feature is the correct stats on the website Wink
Naozumi: we are also working on overhauling the site to look nicer
Naozumi: but in terms of actual new gameplay features
Naozumi: its all very much in the air just now

YuriTheRed : What do you like in NI community, and what do you dislike in it?

Naozumi: I always find it interesting to see what players think and NI has a great community that are always willing to engage. You can ask for something on NI like a translation and you can get a host of people wanting to help. Sometimes I do think they forget that this is a thing we do in our spare time for no recompence but overall I dont think there is anything I would say I disliked

YuriTheRed: Where do you see yourself and where NI in a year?

Naozumi: I'd like to see a new website for NI. I'd also like to think that weapons and such will be well balanced and that we might get some way to show off houses and how they are each doing. I also remember there was a campaign attempted at one time and that could be quite nice if it were to make a come back, but will have to see what happens. Bannerlord is coming too and we don't quite know what to expect yet beyond
Naozumi:  promises to make it more mod friendly and apparent support for Steam Workshop. And if the latter is true then we really might see NI explode in the number of players which would be fantastic

YuriTheRed: Is there any special message you would want to sent to NI community?

Naozumi: Just to say thank you for everything and for sticking with us through all the issues. The support here is fantastic and its the old cliche but their support is what makes me want to come back and work on the mod. Thanks!
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do

Messages In This Thread
Developer Interviews - by Lost_Legend - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Re: Developer Interviews - by Peter_File - 01-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Hypernomas` Interview - by Lost_Legend - 01-06-2013, 05:15 PM
MrGuarnere's Interview - by YuriTheRed - 02-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Senni`s Interview - by Lost_Legend - 03-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Barristan's interview - by YuriTheRed - 04-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Re: Developer Interviews - by Lost_Legend - 04-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Hande's interview - by YuriTheRed - 06-06-2013, 02:44 PM