Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
The whole point of this mod is to survive the hord of ever increasing difficulty enemies before they overwhelm you.

I will go at a little tangent, but it is for good reason in the film 300 the Spartans used tactics to find a choke point in which their fleeting numbers did not matter against the overwhelming army that they were fighting, the end is in this spoiler
The same could be said for this mod we were able to find a choke spot where our lower numbers meant that we were able to hold off against very high quality fighters where if we were out in the open they would pick us off one by one until we were no more then dead bodies resting on the floor, but because of the choke spot we were able to go on for a much longer time until they were able to find the goat path to our defeat and use that to their advantage (usually the nord rangers picking us off).

I support the choke spots in maps because of the fact that there is immense teamwork involved in creating the choke spot in the first place, and also holding back the enemies this incorporated every class, and also the engineer and medic in using the choke points.

I will also put in that the reason I play this mod is the fact that I find it fun. A good friend once told me there is no point in playing a game that is not fun because you will not enjoy it (bit cheesy, but I don't care).

Removing the choke points for me as a archer just makes it un-fun, mostly because I have to wait 30 minuites to spawn because the cav have to take alot of time to clear a wave, and then as soon as I spawn all I see is an arrow in my face and another half an hour of my life is wasted.

This is only my opinion I am not trying to change the fact that you as developers removed the choke points, only that this is my opinion on the matter.

Thank you for reading (if you get this far Big Grin)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by evildan - 05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Jeremiah_the_12th - 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM