Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Private server disconnection 1st May 2012
(23-03-2012, 02:47 PM)Juline link Wrote: [quote author=Fingus link=topic=2073.msg17555#msg17555 date=1332513679]
I like the drama this mod brings, keeps it interesting. What will Worm do next? Give the Nords wings? Will Hande ever have that cosmetic surgery he has been putting off? Will Hypernoma at some point share his OP hammer? Only time will tell, stay tuned to NordInvasion! ;D

They can't make everyone happy no matter how hard they try. All they can do is keep it fair for the majority of the people that play the game Smile
[/quote]

IMO that's the major problem, NI is not fair anymore, and only reserved to an elite, or to certain players that are close to devs team, since Jez is not really here anymore, things are changing.

Jez was always bringing new things and cool stuff for the players, new abilities, new posibilities, new cap limits, always trying to find more fun for us, now new devs team always try to seek new way to limit us and our fun.
Ofc, we are OP, ofc, there is unbalance, ofc we try to find new way to kill the Nords, that the Mod!!! killing Nords, we are here for that, so we try to find the best way to do it, I don't say we should glitch and exploit, but we try to find the most efficient way to do it, but Devs team take it personnaly, as if we touch to their personnal stuff, as if we can reach them in their OPness... as if they fear that the typical player could achieve the same goal as devs and have the same fun.

C'mon guys, you yell at us like children, you make us a lesson, but you are the first to use and abuse this mod, just take a look at your gear, you all have plenty of legendary weapons, some that only you can have, Hyper's hammer, Hande's full sword service and king lance, and most of all your armor. So you come sometimes on normal server with peons like us to show us your "skills".
No only things you show us is that you have mighty weapons and armors, you show us how it's easy with such gear.
Same thing with resurrection tome, that's a joke sry, this is way more efficient than the barricade bug for which you want to ban ppl, c'mon, with one tome ppl could be able to put barricade on all the map!!
Sorry but you don't show us a good example.

Even on forum there is favoritism, if a normal peon write something off topic in a trade thread, an admin jump on him to erase the post, if it's another admin that post in trade thread then there is no problem.

Dev can write anything :
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...72.15.html (take a look at Sphinx humor)
and normal players can't :
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg14489 (take a look a nothing admin erased posts)

Don't do what I do, but do what I say!!

Sorry guys, I play since a long time but never wrote anything on forum because there was no need, now that I feel that this mod is taking the wrong way I had to react.

Anyway, to be on topic (and to not see my post erased) to solve the problem of private servers :
No Password allowed
No poll vote allowed

except when house leader wants to organize an event, then they have to make an official request to devs, with time and duration of event.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Sphinx - 22-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Sphinx - 22-03-2012, 05:45 AM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Mordred Wulfchylde - 22-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Sphinx - 22-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Mordred Wulfchylde - 22-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Sphinx - 23-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Mordred Wulfchylde - 23-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by BolosTeam - 24-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Re: Private server disconnection 1st May 2012 - by Sphinx - 24-03-2012, 12:48 PM