Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction House, Gold devalued?
Yeah I kind of hardly play now because of economy is so bad, and the updates are so slow...  I'm sure it will balance back out eventually...  The metal price really sucks, especially since drop rates for bent swords are lower now...  "Probably due to shared loote" 

I used to be able to get like 23 bent sword in one round in normal mode, now I will get like 3, every 300 kills, making normal mode not really worth the time...  Hardmode is also boring to me ATM because it's either, boring non stop camp where only a few actually fight, or maybe kite around for a minute on a big map on a small server til your dead. 

I think the solution for my NI boredom would be to incorporate the PVP modes...  Not just duel, duel was kinda lame actually.  But Death match and Team Death match... 

Making Invasion mode more for looting and leveling, and PVP mode for the obvious... getting to use your cool gear against human players.  xD 

I don't really like c-RPG much (probably cause of the everyone is always better than you thing, where you can skip to lvl 30 to be able to play, but still get pwnt cause of the ones who took the time to lvl, and it takes forever to lvl cause it;s pvp, and everyone acts like their mom is going to get kidnapped if they lose).

and Deluge is ridiculous cause of the muskets. 

Needless to say, I think NI would by far be the best mod hands down, no competition if it had real PVP. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Auction House, Gold devalued? - by majota - 01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Pvt_Dancer - 01-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Blondin - 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Illithar - 01-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Tarimoth - 01-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by OneEyE - 01-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Kriegstofu - 01-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Fatalerror - 02-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Kriegstofu - 02-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by Illithar - 05-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Re: Auction House, Gold devalued? - by [WCS] Warborn - 09-05-2012, 04:57 AM