Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
(12-09-2014, 02:22 AM)Barristan link Wrote: In general statement:

I'm interested in the discussion over hero classes but pleading for 'buff this' or 'discount that' is not very helpful. Some stat discussions that give some real numbers that enhance a specific play style would be useful.

Someone noticed it was bad enough that it needed to be put it at 1/3 the price for people to actually get it. Same issue with Sentinel/Aventurier(acc to winters list which is all we get). People have "brought up stats and numbers" for a lot of things and been ignored(even when it was in response to a "show me the numbers" dev response!). These classes are garbage, I'm sure if you put up a post "Suggestions to fix X class" you'd get some really good replies. As it stands, almost no one wants to write up all that information when it'll go the route of 90% of feature requests and be ignored/not seriously considered/never replied too(and those few that do get replies are usually "No" or some other unhelpful useless response). "I'm interested" isn't enough to get a detailed response, it's basically a non-response to a lot of people.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Harlaus - 12-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM