Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How I should be able to kill enemies and level up (noob)
(05-01-2015, 12:55 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:[quote author=Renji link=topic=37724.msg214280#msg214280 date=1420411286]
[quote author=Soviet link=topic=37724.msg214275#msg214275 date=1420409754]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=37724.msg214270#msg214270 date=1420409310]
Another important thing for newer players to learn is how  to use support items (and to remember to bring them in every spawn wave).
This. Also, if you see a Resurrection Tome or an Explosive Barrel, don't even look at it.
[/quote]
Ditto. These items are not for fooling around with unless you are Click. It's because Click is Korean therefore he cannot mess up MLG gaming and knows how to juggle with his eyes closed using 5 golden chainsaws. But yes, do not touch some support items and don't place them in random spots like some idiots in the servers. Just because one person is dumb doesn't mean you have to follow their footsteps. Listen well and try to follow forum conversations and learn the NI etiquette well.
[/quote]

Click is MLG.

This is actually part of the game I would like to see changed.  The first 20-25 levels are just stupid.  Literally stupid.  You can't do anything.  Even after that your contributions are minor at best.  I think that turns off many of the new players.  I think it might be beneficial to either tweak Normal somehow or the first few levels to better facilitate newer players.

When you first make a character and login to a Normal server the game isn't fun.  Sorry but it's the truth, it just straight up is not fun.  The only reason I kept playing was I logged into a Normal server and watched Click get 600 kills.
[/quote]

This is 100% correct. The first 2 tiers are a complete waste of time for new players. This is the single biggest reason for people quitting the mod.

Back to OP, deployable Sheilds are a great item for new players to bring but please, please, don't use them to try and block Nords like normal cades. Dep Sheilds should be used to block missiles NOT block Nords.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How I should be able to kill enemies and level up (noob) - by Trialsking - 05-01-2015, 04:02 AM