Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guidance Required [updated June 2016]
(02-06-2016, 12:13 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: The legendary shields cost around 20 mill some more than others
Armor i could reccomend you get Milanese plate which is legio locked

Damn, 20 mil is bit much for me, as a casual gamer my only hope for a shield upgrade is a loot then. i would like Milanese plate, but at the price of 6-10mil its not worth the one point amour bump. Probably would be better off getting better gauntlets. Thanks for the input DragonFire1!

(02-06-2016, 05:18 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: The weakest item that you have is your 2hander. This will cost some money. There are a few options though. 

Heavy Warhammer, around 2.2mil, for the cost effective option

or go to straight to Stone Maul at around 5mil.

You could also go with a sword which is more useful on more waves as it has higher swing speed.

Aurora Blade 5mil.

Elegant Greatsword 5-6mil.

and the rest. I've just listed my preferred weapons. There are plenty of others that I'm sure people will list. None of the weapons I've listed will be class locked. They will be useable on all commando.

Choices are up to you. Again, that's the weakest piece in your lineup. Every other upgrade will cost quite a bit. You've done quite well for yourself so far as you have almost a full blue set. Think about getting a slashing weapon now as that's the teal weapon you have.

HWH is my wishlist. I usually bring 1 VHTA and 2 Res into most games, especially on Rag. The Steel Crusader is really only for fun on Normal or as a slash on hard if no one has anything better. AB might be perfect, I could get pilums then as well instead of the VHTA. I like to try and be a utility player, so i can be has helpful as possible, because right now I can bring walls,shields,throwables/decent 1h into any run. Adding a good 2h would round it all off nicely. I think I will go for the AB, but if I get sick of saving ill just get the HWH.

Besides, the mod is likely coming to the end of its life anyway, Bannerlord should be released in Q4, and hopefully we will get a basic NI by Q1 2017. So yeah, I don't really feel like grinding too much for the 10+mil items when we will all get a full reset in 6 months anyway Big Grin
Thanks for the Advice Sharma.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guidence Required - by darklit - 20-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Sargent Q - 20-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Killer - 20-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Maroon - 20-01-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Guidance Required [updated June 2016] - by faceless - 03-06-2016, 07:42 AM