Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicking players without a chance, because of the lack of armor
I've seen many users being kicked from servers because they don't wear armor. Reasonable yet also not the best course of action to keep players happy. In the rules it doesn't say anything about the gear you wear, or anything about not protecting yourself. It also doesn't say anything unwritten rules, or listening to an admin in the "gameplay" section. A hard server is more serious and is meant to have players more focused than in a normal server yes, but I believe a better course of action would be to warn the player with the following message. "Hello _______, may I remind you, you are in a hard server. It would be best to wear armor in order to protect yourself from hits, it might save your life and allow you to live longer in game! If I see that you're trolling or just leeching I will be forced to kick you." And if this is not strict enough then, "Hello ______, this is a hard server, I want you to be wearing armor within the next two respawns or I will be forced to kick you out of the server".

Suggestions
- Add a rule about armor (mostly just naked people)
- Add a rule about listening to an admin if they're being sensible

Messages In This Thread
Kicking players without a chance, because of the lack of armor - by Schoi - 01-03-2015, 08:09 AM