Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Hello NI Community,

This thread has been created to let you give input in a way that is both easy for me to keep track of and for you to be able to see all in one place.  Below I will detail out different item set reworks before they happen so you can get your opinion in on them ahead of time.  First, the rules of the thread:

Do and Don't Section:
Do - post your opinion in a way that explains your position clearly and with logical points.
Do - try to compare to other weapons and stats as much as possible, but don't reach for bad comparisons (comparing bows to swords, for example).
Do - try to follow the format of the discussion points on this thread.
Do - make sure all currently stated stats you use are current and up-to-date.  Do your research before posting.
Do - keep on topic.

Don't - bring up items that should be added into the game.  This is not the place to do that.
Don't - use excessive capitalization or punctuation marks.
Don't - be aggressive or make fun of other people putting forth their suggestions.

Furthermore, if you would like an item added to the discussion, PM me.  If you just want to talk about stats, posting on the thread is fine as long as you keep to the previously mentioned rules.

Current Item Set Discussions:

I look forward to hearing everyone's opinions and hopefully making more items feel more unique.

Messages In This Thread
The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Winter - 07-09-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM