Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trying a little late to get my account unhacked
Hi

A long time ago, we're talking 5 or 6 years, I used to be an avid Nord Invasion player, playing daily, grinding up, getting gear, you know the rest. However I stopped playing, and the short story is, someone got hold of my forum and Nord Invasion account, did a bunch of trades through the forums (The emails I was receiving as notifications from this forum were being automatically directed to my spam folder, for some reason, so I was unaware of the forum activity) and eventually took all of my items, from all of my characters, from my gold, to my gear, to my crafting mats, the whole works, and traded it to some other account, wiped my Nord Invasion message history so I couldn't see who it was traded to, and left my characters barren.

Some number of months ago, a friend and I (Forum tag Sir_Critical) decided to reboot Nord Invasion for a nostalgia trip, and have a quick game, however after I spawned in with no items, realised something was amiss, and checked my character on Nord Invasion, I discovered that I had no gear. At the time, this didn't bother me too much, I looked into it, found the forum notifications, realised that I sure as hell wasn't the one trying to buy Trans, or sell Swadian hope, and was rightly miffed that my account had been hacked. 

To solve the issue, I decided to message the IRC, however after leaving the IRC running for an entire day, with no response, I decided I didn't care enough to continue trying to get my account unhacked, as I simply didn't see myself playing Nord Invasion again.

However, as of recently, as I mentioned at the start of my post, I've been playing Nord Invasion again and loving it. With a little work of my own and a loan of gold from said friend, Sir_Critical, I was able to get some decent Sniper gear and start playing again. I messaged an old friend, who I used to be in BLooD clan with, Riddler, about whether or not he wanted his items, and informed him that I'd lost my own. Riddler, not caring about his NI account, but with great sympathy for my situation, gave me access to his account to take whatever valuables I wanted to re-kit my own Sniper out again. After playing for a week or so with this gear, I've been extremely happy (Riddler admittedly had better gear than I'd ever acquired during my playtime, so I was having a lot of fun with it) I can't help but shake the twang of injustice of my account being hacked in the first place, even though I've recovered, and are stronger than ever. 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any help as to this hacking, my dates are ambiguous, and I can't really supply any further knowledge, but I've decided enough is enough, and even if I don't want my own gear back anymore, my hacker should at least be punished, God forbid he's still playing and/or hacking people to this day.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated, and I'm willing to supply any help that I can in the sorting this situation out

Kind Regards, Keller
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016

Messages In This Thread
Trying a little late to get my account unhacked - by Keller - 29-03-2016, 12:05 PM