Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
Yeah i get your point, though this does not require models, but i would like to create some custom troops, some more bosses. Would also like to see the player cap increased to 32, i could provide a server, cheap, that could handle it. For a single server I had great luck with fragnet's single core linux boxes. I was able to run persistent world, with 180+ players, and zero cpu lag for around 30 a month, since i know the AI along with barricades and a player increase to 32, would need strong hardware.

Mainly I wonder if I could have permission to create it, and have some tests in the NI community to see if it is viable, and will cause some great fun to happen, different than we are used to, but compatible with the main game.

I am also a scener, and have met more sceners here in the community. NI maps to me would be fun, since i am used to creating very large persistent world maps, and it can get quite tedious.

All in all, I would create all of this on my own if kip and everyone would give me permission to make a NI branch for this, to so the mode will be completely compatible with the mod, and not just a small test. Itching for some code work, though i cannot make a whole mod on my own very feature rich since i am not a modeler.

So I would make a new mission, and add my wave script, and the larger part of the process is connecting all the enemy troops to a variable to be used with my wave script, would take me 1-2 days to complete. Probably scene and all I could have a public test done for saturday or sunday, if i started today or tomorrow. Need to start sending pm's i guess.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year. - by [WCS] Warborn - 25-05-2016, 08:11 PM