Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
Quote:Glad that you posted that tiny screenshot,where we can´t even see why that guy reacted the way he did. Give me the complete Screenshot then i can answer your question.
Your sarcasm isn't necessary. The full screenshot simply doesn't show anything else other than more tantrum throwing from the same guy.

Quote:I guess he had his reason for it.

No, there's no justifying that response.

Quote:seems more like a troll if i look at his name
What do you think drove him to create a troll name? Probably him getting into an argument over something stupid.

Quote:Getting yelled at in a game based around PvP with a insanely big community is something much more diffrent then here

I get the part about the insanely big community, but how is the PvP part so different? They both require teamwork, and in both your objective is to defeat the other team (other team in NI being the nords, who severely outnumber you to make up for them not being player controlled)

Quote:You can´t just leave the server and move to another one.
Much like real life, which i also used as a simile. But why would you even have to leave?

Quote:You said "creatively worded criticism".Yeah,well worded criticism is always useful,some people just can´t stand the tiniest criticism.

By "creatively worded criticism" I obviously mean insults. 

I'll admit that I didn't quite explain my point properly. My point is: if someone calls you an idiot for using a tome inappropriately (for instance), just take it in. Accept that it was a stupid thing to do, and either don't respond or be the bigger man and politely ask what the proper use is. Chances are they'll answer politely. If they don't, it's harassment and should be reported. If you yell insults back, a heated argument will start and no one gains anything from the situation (just like what YOU_are_ALL_sad_NERDS did). Sometimes people don't consider proper wording of criticism on the spot, and insults just slip out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 01:09 PM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:08 PM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by Soviet - 13-07-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 09:15 PM