Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why was Cropper banned???
so since this guy feel like putting me in a very bad light, everything is taken out of context, my response nahh 2 lazy, figure it out urself, is after he used about 5 minutes defending hes own actions and demanding to know why what he did was wrong.

As to lol it aint gonna work post, well funny enough kman here thought it a good idea to come on ts with cropper in order to get cropper unbanned, hes words were something along the lines of, its all a big misunderstanding and cropper havent done anything wrong ish thing, shortly said he was very well anoying me at that point.

and this was actually after we had banned you and i deleted you from steam again

and now for the last part, you urself said to jackujoey, that you were gonna give him ur DWP when you got unbanned, funny thing is, you dont have an dwp, and as far as trades goes, you never had one, so theres something that doesnt add up, when i added you on steam the first time and asked if you could give jacku hes items back, you never actually said sure, when i then mentioned cropper you were very fast at pointing out it was some1 else, fair enough, only problem is that the items were borrowed to you, heck jacku never even had cropper's steam, everything went by your god damn steam account, and now, when you said the thing about the dwp to jacku, you thanked him for getting ur alt account banned, may i remind you that alt means alternative account. and saying it was just ur steam being silly and such, i really doesnt give 2 pots of piss's worth, since your original ban was also a scam, now the next time you wanna try and get unbanned heres a bloody hint, stop lying and if you wanna try and discredit and admin, make damn well sure that the said admin aint bloody me

No Regards

Tjav

Messages In This Thread
Why was Cropper banned??? - by Kman - 12-08-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Why was Cropper banned??? - by Tjav - 12-08-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Why was Cropper banned??? - by Kman - 12-08-2016, 05:03 PM