Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]
(17-04-2013, 11:28 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Another suggestion:
Maybe add Item Info, so when every you select a item you get the stats, so you dont need to look in this forum!
Maybe add a Assist XP calculator too, where it tells you how much 1135 Assist XP are in Gold/Ranged/Melee
Maybe add a damage calculator which tells you how much 55p damage will deal to a pikeman, or what ever
Because i actually planned to create something likes this, but i thaught maybe you could just convert your spreadsheet to an universinal NI tool ^^

Item stats are planned but I will wait till 0.5 because I rarely have time at the moment. So I want to focus on the recipes in 0.5 before I start thinking about other things.
For Assist XP you dont really need a calculator, do you ? I mean its 0.2/0.4/0.5 x Assist XP not too hard to calculate on your own Big Grin
The damage calculation is not a bad idea. But I havent found the complete damage calculation for every type of item yet ( also never really searched for it Tongue )

Messages In This Thread
Re: Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values) [Excel Spreadsheet] - by k4mi - 18-04-2013, 11:28 AM