Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! )
I'd wanna drop it if I was you also - its not just a movie that someone randomly made, there are historical documents/readings at which the movie was based.  Having less odds doesn't mean you can't win...  I feel like you are just using my idea area now to boost your damn post numbers or something, rather then contributing.  So I'd like to ask EVERYONE to stop yapping their damn mouths and only post ideas about perks in this topic.  You guys (You know who you are) took my beautiful idea and came in with crap opinions rather then adding you've taken.

I'm in the army, and when I first joined I sure as hell couldn't reload a M4 as fast as I can now, why?  Muscle Memory and practice - so I don't see why a archer can't load and fire a arrow faster at higher tiers - if only for a short period of time.

Back in the Nordic war times the shield was considered JUST AS MUCH of a weapon to a man as his primary weapon...

And as for the horses... yea, Idea wise... I got nothing good or realistic. :|
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! ) - by FinKone - 16-01-2012, 09:23 PM