Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RIP AU
Just because there is no recent information posted in regards to this issue.

The Australian servers are on a separate account and different hosting website than the EU and US servers. This means if The Irish Eagle was to donate 20 Euro to the US/EU fund, it would be for those regions not Australia. If I was to donate $20 to Euro to the EU/US region even though I'm Australian it would go to the EU servers.

The Australian servers are completely supported by the Australian players. Unfortunately Divine and I seem to be the only players whom contribute to these servers of recent times.

If you want to play with normal ping I'd strongly recommend heading to https://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla...a8e21be0fe and donate.

I will no longer be paying for the servers until some more people start donating, so either learn to love the ping or Donate. Divine also feels this way after the discussion I had with him on Tuesday.

It's not a case of the Development team refusing to give us a server due to low numbers. It's a case of the few whom play either can't afford or refuse to pay and expect one or two people to basically pay for them month in and month out.

Messages In This Thread
RIP AU - by Sando - 25-08-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: RIP AU - by Alphaa - 25-08-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: RIP AU - by DR. - 25-08-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: RIP AU - by Jugg - 25-08-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: RIP AU - by Sargent Q - 25-08-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: RIP AU - by DR. - 25-08-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: RIP AU - by TheBX - 26-08-2017, 12:37 AM