Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Commando vs. Sergeant/Longbowmen
I'm just nearing sergeant, and I now have a decision to make about which way to go from there. First of all, as I understand it, level 42 is the cap, right? Which would mean a cap of 41 on class points? So if I go commando, I can't go into any of the other trees, but if I go sergeant, I can get up to tier 2 in another tree.

I've been reading a bit on the forums, and I've seen people say that commando doesn't really have a big advantage over sergeant. You can get just barely better armor and a couple new weapons. Any opinions on this? Also, could I be at least a somewhat effective archer if I stop at longbowmen? What I'm thinking about doing right now is to use a bow, two stacks of arrows, and a big two handed weapon or polearm. What do you guys think about this? Would I be better off just sticking with commando?

Edit: Actually something I didn't even think of was Heavy Longbowmen/Heavy Infantry. I already got myself Heraldic armor (50b/16l) and I don't think you can get anything better at sergeant, can you? Are the sergeant weapons a lot better than heavy infantry? Right now I can get a Two Handed Sword, which will probably be my next purchase.

Messages In This Thread
Commando vs. Sergeant/Longbowmen - by kevindrosario - 07-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Re: Commando vs. Sergeant/Longbowmen - by Kazzan - 07-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Re: Commando vs. Sergeant/Longbowmen - by Sphinx - 08-01-2012, 03:23 AM
Re: Commando vs. Sergeant/Longbowmen - by Lav - 08-01-2012, 12:41 PM