Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
I would like to point out most "rich" have put a fuck tone of hours into the game. 

This dose not mean the Dev's should seem them differently no but with the 1000s of hours in this game we "rich" players would have a better idea of well all ni things vs the avg person. Maybe giving the illusion that the "rich" are right more often?

No we are not preftit at making suggestions as we all have a bias somewhere... How ever some of the "rich" like my self face problems others will never see unless they look at numbers on xl or some shit like that.

e.g. Someone laughed at me when I said I had nothing to do with my mats but the truth is I was right. That day I over payed for something just so I could feel like a "normal" ni player and have a reason to sell mats. 

The market is fucked once you get to the top legendaries. You need to be ether A. Rich to see that or B. A Dev or C. Idk look at the markt?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer - by DR. - 27-11-2017, 01:37 PM