Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
I was in a run tonight where a group of four people on the server disrespected their fellow players by carrying on an argument regarding something petty and stupid over several maps; all resulting in wipes in single digit waves.  The topic of their argument is not important and not the subject of my post, so I won't go into it, and I won't name those involved.  The argument did not involve vulgar comments and there was no sort of abusive or hostile language, so I don't think it warrants some sort of official "report", but it was absolutely distracting to those not involved in the argument.  Beyond that, those that were involved in the argument were too busy typing to play the game effectively and certainly not up to the level  required to win a run. 

In short, here is my point..  If you are going to play the game, then play the game.  If you want to engage in an argument of that type, then leave the server and take it to a chat room.  The rest of us do not want to listen to your bickering.  From my own perspective, I just want to play the game and work with a team to win runs... and hopefully loot something.   But when four out of twelve people on a server are too busy bickering over trivial bull crap then they are disrespecting the time of everyone else on the server when we wipe repeatedly.  Yes, there may be other factors involved in the wipes, but having such commotion in the background certainly does not help and does definitely impede any sort of team cohesion and organization.

Have some respect for the time of other people playing the game.  Put on your big boy pants and let it go.  Insisting that someone admit they were wrong about something when it is apparent they have no intention to do so is inane.  Carrying on about it for almost two hours while playing on a Rag server is disrespectful of others who just want to win the run and not listen to your petty arguments.  If it were a Normal run or perhaps even a Hard, we could have easily won and no problem... but when it is a Rag server and people have some expectation that the team is focused and wanting to win, then the behavior you exhibited is infantile, inconsiderate, and disrespectful.

Nuff said. If those involved feel the urge to reply and justify their actions, don't bother.  I won't be engaging in that sort of petty argument.

Messages In This Thread
Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game. - by Spirit - 21-02-2018, 09:06 AM