Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
First: thanks to Jugg for calm and reasonable dealing with this (somewhat... hm... strange?) thread.
Second: I wanted to say that I've been knowing Swaliant ever since I joined and he's among the nicest and most helpful players. But everyone can have a bad day, get upset and overreact I guess. Also, I am perfectly sure he has no problems with Russians e.g. I can remember him and Zublon being great friends.

But as I'm watching this thread to develop I just don't think much can be said at this point as Villain is not listening. The post above...

Villain: do me a favour and just consider my advice for 5 minutes: stop this, it's going nowhere. You're making big deal from a small incident and this is not going to help you or anyone else. Take a deep breath, relax, count to 10 or whatever, post some apologies and just close this thread. Then let's all go and make a nice run.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by DR. - 25-02-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Jugg - 25-02-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Bobo - 25-02-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Help me to take the right decision! - by Kip - 26-02-2018, 06:13 AM