Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(14-03-2018, 12:02 PM)Angar Wrote: I don‘t like that fact that you can‘t replace Items while playing solo on a server. Not every map is well to kite and sometimes you can‘t do anything else but cading. In addition to that point I hate the fact that Barricades do have a lower HP while playing solo than when the server is completely filled up. I know that there are way less Nords spawning in a solo run  but if you‘re soloing, all the maybe 8 spawned bots are able to hit the cade while on a filled server maybe 10 from the 70 or 80 spawned bots can hit the cade. The others die before they could even reach the cades and nevertheless the hp on a filled server is quite high compared to the hp on a solo run. A Wallbarricade might take 10 hits on Ragmarok from an Einherjar in wave 6 untill it breaks. And now imagine, that there are 5 waves before 6 and you only have 1 Wallbarricade with low hp because you can‘t replace your items without any reasons.
I‘d really appreciate that to get a change Smile

Yes, pls! add "replace Items" if i play solo.
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by Black_Kitten* - 14-03-2018, 03:58 PM