Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
Quote:I guess this really depends on the situation. If an item without an owner can not be traced to it's original owner, does it belong to nobody? If it belongs to nobody, can it simply not be traded? If only VLKA bank had proper administration, this matter would have been solved a whole lot easier.

If it belongs to nobody, it should not be traded, but instead remain for loans in the bank.

Quote:Does that mean that if I have no logs of my bank account and the bank has nothing either, I could simply pick up millions of dollars? It would have really helped if Madjosh had some sort of contract setup with the bank where it says that the Durendal, in this case, was never ment to be sold. Compensation has been offered, yet refused by presumably peer pressure by the people in your playershop.

You cant really compare an NI bank to a real bank. When adding money into a bank, a contract has to be set up. When the loan of the bank fails it still has to repay you with their equity. Furthermore, a bank needs a license and many more important facts (based of BASEL III), which an NI bank doesnt. The most important one is the one I listed above: the liability of equity, which the NI bank fails to have.
I could keep explaining this, but I think you get the idea.

Quote:He has made it clear that the Durendal was his, after it got sold. Just because you never experienced him lying doesn't mean it reflects the truth, so these morally argument isn't really valid in a case like this.

When going to court, the judge needs to come to a decision based on witness records. Thats why I think it is valid.

Quote:This is what winter has told the ownership of VLKA bank to do and a compensation offer has been made.
I personally agree that Madjosh should be compensated, but should not be influenced in the coming to this agreement. The Durendal is gone, so that is out of the question.

Since you compared to a bank, I will do the same. When a loan failed, the bank has to  repay the whole sum + interests. However, since you mentioned, the durendal is gone, I would suggest to properly compensate. This could be done by either buying a durendal and then return the original part of the loan or compensate with something similar to this. I dont know the VLKA armory out of my head, but if they have an AGS, I would think AGS + balance could be fair. I know we all go along by different values for items, so the best is to just purchase a durendal of the market and trade it back.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application for the return of item left in house trust - by [ASSASSINE] - 01-04-2018, 07:56 AM