Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays
We know how it always goes from t1 to hero usually, but what gets me now is the amount of people I learn to hate on the way there continuing afterwards. Recently I keep finding offensive players in servers. Such players are all about themselves nowadays and I am seeing people swear at each other shouting hurtful words like... C**t, F****t, and etc. With all my heart, I think these people should get their crayon written "college" degrees ripped up if they ever even graduated in the first place. People always just say "public servers" and turn their heads...maybe we should go back once in a while to normal and have a run or two to leave good impressions on newer members... I'm tired of dealing with ignorant "children" nowadays. 13 and you did my mother? Get real kiddo, just wait for the taxes and bills to kick your ass for me. Anyways, I will continue in the morning with examples of what I see if this thread isn't removed. Anyways, PLEASE... Be nice to new players so I don't have to deal with them when they go bad... Teach them how to use CAPS also. Full capital letter messages hurt my eyes. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Messages In This Thread
The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays - by nguyenhaongnam - 06-11-2018, 03:21 AM