Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid Hero Levels
Um, I'm for this but I think it should be 3-4 hybrids heros to start.
So like

A tanky xbow that's slower but has ok/good 2h skill. - Same armour as pc and same 2h skill as sentry?
A ranger that's slower maybe less bow skill more armour and 2h skill - Same speed as Jugg/same armour as a ranger, 200 ish 2h skill and same 260 bow skill?
A pikeman with 10 or 9 shielding but the normal other hero stats. - A Shielder that would be better than pc for shielding or about the same with maybe some other buff? 

Could get really crazy and make the ultimate glass cannon an inf with the lowest armour like I'm talking warden LVL and make the other stats max so like 10 shielding 240 1h and 2h. I would not let it use sok etc tho so it's still dependent on all hero stuff for inf other than maybe armour.

Edit I would want to play again with that last idea and I mean that... Given the Inf buff, it was like been given god mode to me so it got old to me faster than it was added. Yea inf was "underpowered" vs the other 3 but I don't think that was just because "its inf". It's because most player/runs are dum and either get lazy or just have no game sense and think they can 1 v (x). It's partly why I like mara as it is atm the glass cannon other than I guess sentry but sentry has its own problems that stopped it taking off like it could of.

Make me a glass cannon that is op on the surface but punishers players that play dumb or just runs that fail to have a meat shield in front of them. 

Give me assassins class without the smoke bombs plz.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Hybrid Hero Levels - by Green_Dragon - 08-11-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by Sir Baron - 08-11-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by lordborg - 08-11-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by Bobo - 08-11-2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by Green_Dragon - 08-11-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by DR. - 08-11-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by Sir Baron - 08-11-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by DR. - 09-11-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Hybrid Hero Levels - by Kaasovic - 08-01-2019, 07:18 PM