Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
I would like to tell you a story about how I played NI on Russian pirate servers. I played a long time and was even an administrator for a short time. So, the owners of these servers trying to get people in NI Donat. For a certain amount of money you could buy game gold or exp. And still orange legendary, and red, but red on order more expensive. And most importantly - a VIP account that increases your loot chance by 25%. And you start looting like Faravin, but only 1 month. That's why when I first learned about Fara and other players for whom red legendaries are still 3 old boots, I immediately thought about the VIP account. But I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'll just say that many of my friends don't play NI because they didn't manage to plunder anything banal. One for 7 years, another for 4 years of the game, and I can understand them. Because a rookie comes into the game and makes a series of 15 robberies in a week, and you've been playing for 7 years. Oh, I can understand that. I think it's time to ask the lucky players to remove their chronology, and it's time to ask the developers to do something
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by Ken_Repeaterman - 12-08-2019, 05:10 PM