Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away.
I can't remember if i personally said anything about the "Sexual conversation about homosexual and lesbian activity", i do remember i reacted to one of them with a yes about a question relating to it.

All i know is that there were a decent amount of people having fun with what some might call banter, others call disrespect.
I personally didn't see who asked to stop it, but there were two people very persistent about us needing to stop.
If we want to talk about respect, i would say the same as you can also read in a screenshot.
If you want people to stop, say it once or twice, if they dont stop, report them and let that be it. You both continued just as much as you're reporting others for doing the same.
You dont fight fire with fire, and thats exactly what you did in the first game.
Also, saying "Don't listen to them, i already filed a report" doesnt seem like a very respectful way of handling aswell.

I won't say anything else about this, i know i can come across as a troll, i've said what i've wanted to say, if it was noted as disrespectful/offensive, so be it.
I never intend to offend anyone, but if you felt offended that is out of my reach.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away. - by Rytthus - 22-03-2019, 07:17 PM