Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away.
(24-03-2019, 12:23 PM)ManWeird Wrote: Alright, I guess I had to create a forum account at some point.
Let me get this out of the way. I never said anything with bad intentions nor did I offend anyone. All of this was in a joking manner and I never said anything offensive towards anyone. If by any chance, I have done harmful actions I do apologize. Also none of the players listed did anything harmful throughout the entire game with words or actions. I personally let go of the argument in the second game as it became really stupid. I just played without saying a word. If anything, I would say the accusers were the ones continuing the situation.

EDIT: Also I would like if someone is accusing me of something to provide actual proof. I am literally in only one of those screenshots saying things not related to the argument at all.

You were part of a conversation which had a subject that clearly violated the game's rules. You were asked to stop. You did not.
It is irrelevant whether you carried on with it in the next run or not. It is irrelevant whether you break the rules jokingly or not and
you are wrong to think that proof can't be provided or has to be provided by a screenshot. There are server logs which can be
checked and display all of the conversation. The title of the thread clearly nails it: You simply had to stop in the very moment you
were asked to, but you chose to ignore it. Likely because you thought, that, if enough people in a group do the wrong thing or don't
protest, it would make it right, but that's simply not the case.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away. - by Green_Dragon - 24-03-2019, 03:59 PM