Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Keep April servers on permanent basis
(06-04-2019, 08:10 AM)Kitten Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:06 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:00 AM)Kitten Wrote: id be happy to get more AU servers since it makes it easier for me to play but thats just me other than that random game modes could be fun

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...t=au+sever

Shows how much Au ones cost vs others.

Its a lot cheaper now than it has been in the past but it's about how much people really use the thing.

id be happy to donate but uni fees kind of make it difficult to donate (even though i truly enjoy the mod) it is in a sense a waste of money for me

and even if you were more ative you would be playing on Eu/Na more if you care at all about 
A. how fast the run is 
B. the chance of wiping 
C. the game mode
D. for me at least it seems whenever i play Au im hardcore carrying some noob to w15 of cav for example. 
D. always got the excuse of ping when playing with eu/na that say this game is "hard". Solo hard with 300 ping just because it's a better map. 

The only + for Au for me is when I'm carrying hard on EU/Na and i know it would be quicker for me to solo hard or even rag. But eh have more bots/cades/tomes etc. Its not that bad even tho i could do it so much quicker. 

Once Au or Na/Eu players see having "high" ping in Ni is doable because bots are predictable as shit... Ni becomes Ez and quicker

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep April servers on permanent basis - by DR. - 06-04-2019, 08:31 AM