Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg
(10-06-2019, 12:10 PM)Malong Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 07:55 AM)Woody Wrote: My question to you at what point would you think about making a sniper hero that's not warden? For some people it's a joke "warden" is the only sniper hero worth going. They are right and it's sad. It should be a hard desision.

For me, there is no point at which this would happen. It should be abundantly clear I am a min/maxer, and not a "I picked Sentry/Sentinel/Ranger before it was cool" hipster douchebag. Not that this is the only reason to pick those three classes, but you know.

Good so you don't care about the class and others like it. It can and will be buffed so you will have no problem at all.
(10-06-2019, 12:10 PM)Malong Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 07:55 AM)Woody Wrote: It should be a hard desision.

This is your personal opinion. Looking from a purely logical point of view, aggregate numerical stats dictate what is best. This cannot be argued, and this point of view takes the emotion out of the choice and is optimal, from a literal standpoint.
opinion that hurts you? Why do you care? You said people like you will never make that class?

Optimal ye so mundane? It's your choice as it's your opinion you are willing to sacrifice having "fun" for max killing things. It's your choice to play Ni but not playing at all that would be at max benefit and 0 pleasure. Do as you want as long as it does not effect me. You and others only playing that type of hero is fine. People like me that like a hero thats good at more than 1 thing are asking for something that may not even effect you at all.

May make you want one of the heros at one point we will see.

Tbh feels like this dose not effect you at all so really why do you care so much. If it makes more people happy why not do it? Giving people more opshions is never bad when the game is over 5 years old. People have been using the same shit for years.
Look at any good competitive game the aim is to make the tools, heros, etc equally what? Viable.

I'm locking this thread as its going slow. The Devs and other can read this but if it keeps on going it will end up in a bigger loop than it already has.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 01-06-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 01-06-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 10:12 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 10-06-2019, 07:55 AM