Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(31-07-2020, 05:05 PM)Julia. Wrote: Stuff that noone besides Woody want to upgrade would get cheaper, other things get more expensive or stay the same, because more ppl would want them.

Bad Idea to introduce as the majority of upgrades has been done, so how could that ever be fair in the end?

You're making assumptions on what I want to upgrade. Most of the upgrades I have or plain to make a pretty mainstream. I have outliers sure but I have more wealth to accommodate this hence why I think my ratio would be not much different than your own.

I even show an example wulfsbane something that's on a lot of people's list as a low priority... This is no different with me. I would like to upgrade it like a lot of people yet only 1 person has done it because of the ridiculous price.

Saying most things will become more expensive is misleading. You don't know this for a fact and I don't know this for a fact. We can assume given most upgrades don't get made most will probably end up cheaper than they currently cost.

If they cost more that's the market doing its thing not me. From my suggestion you would be able to use the things you don't like such as unsellable craftables or unwanted legendaries for a fixed rate. Chances are any red legendary would be enough for most of upgrades.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by DR. - 31-07-2020, 05:29 PM