Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
On my Pc now so given some player's confusion on how this could work Ill try to show an example of what I think may happen. 

I would rather It be 2-3 items In round and a round lasts for a week or 4-6 items 2 weeks. Like I said In the post above the problem is manpower. Think doing 10-15 per month would be best unless the system can be automated. 

Going from the July round we got 15 items. Any ETA on the next round btw?

(01-07-2020, 02:56 PM)Malong Wrote:

So how many got crafted out of that? 

I can see 2 things got crafted for sure.
1 x Severance 
1 x Vigilance

As a guess and example, I'll say more got crafted without posting.  
1 x Leviathan's Treads
2 x Rupturers
2 x Dragon Axe

What does this info tell us? 

(Most of the things on that list (10/15) 
Well, anything that was not even crafted would be 100% cheaper. If the demand Is so low none crafted It chances are the price to win the bid would be 50-75% off. Hell, It could be even less than that for somethings.

(Leviathan's Treads, Vigilance, Severance) 
Anything that got crafted once could still be cheaper than atm. If you have no opposition you may not need to pay the full amount that you did. 

(Rupturers, Dragon Axe)
Things that are made more than once well It becomes a bidding war. My suggestion gives you more ways to craft/bid on the upgrade you want as compensation I guess however this by Itself Is a good thing on Its own. 

(31-07-2020, 05:24 PM)Malong Wrote: "The market will regulate itself."

I'm quoting this here as It seems relevant. Buying all of 1 Item with a few friends already happens with Ni however you cant stop more from getting looted tho. 

Items that the community finds are plentiful will be used In the bids. Stuff that was deemed unsellable will have a minimum value to stop the deflation. That craftable you can't sell to anyone Is worth more In this system. The "shitty" Dragon Spear you just looted Is now worth more to this system than the market. Given time Items will be self regulating. If we as a community find we have too much of something we put It in this upgrade system. As a side effect, It will make the Items rarer putting up the price slowly. For the more wanted items well they don't get used In the system so as a side effect it will become less rare given more drop.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by DR. - 01-08-2020, 06:28 AM