Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Nord Invasion TeamSpeak Server
Greetings,

We have put up a TeamSpeak server for you all to hang out on and try to get your teamplay on.  Wink

There are channels set up for all our officially hosted servers and even a few channels to just hang out and have a chat in.

We will also be offering TS channels for Houses that does not have their own TS server, so post here, send me a PM or pop on IRC and I will get a channel set up for your House.

The IP for the server is 46.4.76.136:9990 and there is a link in the top right corner of the Forum, right under the IRC link.

What is TeamSpeak, where do I get it? TeamSpeak is a voice communication program that allows you to to talk to other people while playing, it is divided by channels so you can talk to people that are relevant to the server you are on or the house you are in. It's totally free and very easy to set up, download it from teamspeak.com and install it. Once you have it installed and start it up you simply click on 'Connections' then 'Connect' and you will get a window where you fill out a name and the server address, the address is simple the IP I posted earlier in the post, hit 'Connect' and you are connected to the NI teamspeak and can see all the channels there. Just double click one to enter it.

Looking forward to seeing you there!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Official Nord Invasion TeamSpeak Server - by Conqueror_Worm - 17-01-2012, 04:02 AM
Re: Official Nord Invasion TeamSpeak Server - by Sphinx - 19-01-2012, 09:46 PM