Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Julia
Akcyn accepted compensation and has no claim against Black.
But in fact, he never had them. Maybe it's the Russian mentality - "do not take the problem out of the house (do not wash dirty linen in public)".
He is much more saddened that this unpleasant situation has become the property of the entire mod.
If no one intervened, they would definitely solve the problem themselves.
Because:
1. they have known each other for a long time.
2. they are both Russian.
3. they have been members of the RW house for many years.

Black had no desire to deceive anyone. But also, he was not obliged to help Akcyn now, he did it was only because dont want Akcyn to be upset (and wanted to do the right thing).
But if i had not figured out this problem, everything could have ended badly.
Because black could regard Julia's actions as the fact that Akcyn complained to her that he was not happy and wanted Black to be punished (
Or something similar.). It is good that this did not happen in our case. But.
Imagine a situation, you have wanted to buy something for a long time. And when one guy finally sold it to you.
You go to some event and here, the guards stick your face into the ground, call you a scammer and say that you can't come here, get out.
Not nice right? what if, you are just a friend of the guy who was not allowed in by the guards? and they do the same to you?
Akcyn didn't solicit Julia, what she did, it was her initiative.
She just made a decision. and instead of trying to figure out the problem (imagine for this you need to listen to both sides), she immediately appointed a punishment for Black and Red.
What about the function of innocence?

Thus, I believe that three people suffered from her actions at once. (Akcyn Black Red)

Akcyn received an unpleasant forum discussion for him, in addition to the fact that he was already upset about a bad deal.

Black was not admitted to the event and could not understand why he was called a scammer, although he did not deliberately deceive anyone.

Red waited until 5am (he have +9 CET) to get to the event, but instead to him was told that he is also a scammer because his friend is a scammer. and he can - get out.

And besides, it could lead to hatred between Black and Akcyn.

So I think Juliet should apologize to them. and especially in front of Red, since in relation to him this was in the highest measure not fair.

[Image: image0.png?width=321&height=466]
     My Shop    My Steam

Messages In This Thread
Report Julia - by ReD_WaR - 06-08-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Akanamah - 07-08-2021, 01:10 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Never - 07-08-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Akanamah - 07-08-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Julia. - 07-08-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Akanamah - 07-08-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Report Julia - by Akanamah - 09-08-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: Report Julia - by Julia. - 09-08-2021, 08:04 AM
RE: Report Julia - by Akanamah - 09-08-2021, 10:26 AM