Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2
Greetings fellow Protectors of the Kingdom,
this Thread is aimed at everyone that is interested in a new Nordinvasion-like Game in Bannerlord. I ask everyone reading this to only give serious replies to help us all to get some progress regarding this topic.

As all of you probably know, Bannerlord got officially released on the 25th of October. I am aware of the fact that there is still a lot to do in this game, especially concerning the performance of the Multiplayer Servers.

But I think now is the time to start thinking about precise ideas for a new Mod in Bannerlord. Is “Nordinvasion” still a good setting or is something like “Imperialinvasion” or “Vlandianinvasion” a better one? What new features can help the game to be more fun? What existing features can be removed? Many things to think about where everyone can help.

Starting 2 years ago there already was an interesting discussion but none of those ideas was concretized. I want to change that soon.

But the most important hurdle to overcome is obviously to get the Devs to start coding on the new Mod. We all know, that the Devs have no more motivation to do anything on this game. They are at odds among themselves for reasons no one can comprehend anymore at this point.

So, one direct question: Are there old Devs that have an interest in Coding a new Mod, or are there any people that are not part of the Dev Team and would like to join a new one at the new Game?

I think that with the high amount of Bannerlord Players it will be only a matter of time before finding new motivated people to help as Devs once the Mod is published in an early stadium. But this simple version of the mod needs to be built first.

So, to all people interested: Spread this Thread to the old Devs and get as many contacted as possible. Message them on Steam and everywhere else. Talk to your house members, weather active or inactive, and let’s get something started together.

It would be great if u post your detailed ideas and progress with contacting Devs here. And if a Dev is reading it: Write here if u are ready for some action. Maybe we can build a “Nordinvasion 2 Task Force” soon. In case I would offer my services as the organizer of that.

With many friendly greetings,
Gonsar, Captain of House Thor´s Hammer

Messages In This Thread
A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Gonsar - 01-11-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Terath - 03-11-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Gonsar - 03-11-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Jugg - 03-11-2022, 10:09 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Marknow - 06-11-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Kaasovic - 12-11-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: A new Attempt on Nordinvasion 2 - by Rowan - 14-11-2022, 07:45 AM