Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.1.11
(03-02-2016, 04:32 AM)Looter link Wrote:Shouldn't it be 1.12, 1.1.10 is wrong since it would be 1.1.1 and that'll be like reverting to a previous version number.
No, read this. I'll even be nice and send you right to the section that explains this scenario.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(03-02-2016, 04:32 AM)Looter link Wrote:Shouldn't it be 1.12, 1.1.10 is wrong since it would be 1.1.1 and that'll be like reverting to a previous version number.

:c

You need to remember the version number is actually three numbers separated by decimal points rather than a true decimal number.  Incrementing the first number is reserved for the largest patches, the second for "feature" releases, and the third for minor changes and bug fixes.  With that in mind, this is the 10th set of adjustments to the 1.1 release.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
1.1.11 is out with some new game mechanics, new items, minor stat adjustments, and lots of map updates!

Pressing K will remove one of your extra arrow/bolt quivers to make picking up a tome easier.  Note: The removed quiver will disappear rather than drop.

Cavalry servers now display each players' bot kills and horse kills as bot/horse.

Item Changes:
  • Bronze Bolts +3p +3ammo
  • Onyx Bolts +5p +6ammo

The bear armor set has a whole new look!

3 new craftable items!
7 new house craftable items!
1 new legendary item!

PS - expect the Heavy Bear set to get a new model/texture soon, the current one is just a placeholder.

Map Updates:
  • Ancient Bastion
  • Fortres Under Siege
  • Frost Haven
  • Graubergen
  • Hidden Cave
  • Hypers Castle
  • Mountain Pass
  • Nordic Fortress
  • Offshore
  • Port Assault
  • Praven
  • Swadian Citadel
  • Swadian Folly
  • Swadian Keep
  • Swadian Overgrown
  • Swadian Village
  • The First Defence
  • Traders Valley
  • Yalen Retreat

Oh yeah, and I'm retired now, thanks for reminding me Kip!
"Loots" like we're going to have to make new items Tongue Big Grin
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Bear hood as a blacksmith recipe? Should be armour smith IMO. Also funny to see all the bear furs sold out that quick.
(29-02-2016, 03:26 AM)Kaasovic link Wrote:Bear hood as a blacksmith recipe? Should be armour smith IMO. Also funny to see all the bear furs sold out that quick.

Refresh your page.  You probably happened to check as the recipes were updating and sorting.
The download archive (for MAC users :-( )  is still 1.1.10 and gets kicked

tx
AcePeltast:  Master Peltast
AceLegion: Legionnaire
AcePavise: Pavise Champion
StormSpear : Royal Guard
AceWarden: Warden

Knights Helm : 25 April 2016
Eastern Blade : 27 July 2018
Sun Glaive: 24 June 2019
Barbutte with Coif: 9th October 2020
Deadshot: 11th October 2020
Ah the bear hood after all this time also it does not allow me to download the new version (PC)

later winter
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
Yay for onyx buff ^^
Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator
Ancient Great Sword
Bulwark
Dragon spear
Eastern Full scale
Dwarf Axe
Ragnars Wrath
Naval Glaive
Dragon`s Breath
Typhoon
The link to the download has been updated.  You can get NordInvasion_1.1.11.zip now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...