Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
ON will surely be welcomed in VALHALLA as honorable opponents by odin, sad to see ON going inactive but i wish all of you the very best of luck in the future, greatest regards from me
thorpe, 2 posts up there is something you should read
Thanks Tjav
(24-04-2014, 06:04 PM)Tjav link Wrote:thorpe, 2 posts up there is something you should read
(24-04-2014, 06:10 PM)Thorpe link Wrote:Thanks Tjav

I was like "Ehm, is he serious, did he read it?". Glad Tjav told you. Maroon poked me on steam and I said I'd give you about an hour to find out. Tongue

Good luck applying for another house, Thorpe!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
ON is dying? Or just inactive for the time being? and did maroon say he was leaving in a nice way?
life is short...
(27-04-2014, 01:23 PM)The Great Gangster link Wrote:ON is dying? Or just inactive for the time being? and did maroon say he was leaving in a nice way?

We are just inactive for the time being.

Sinister needs to finish his journey of 'self discovery'.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
*Mort rolls over in his grave*
Just so everyone knows: I have my finals next week and the week after, that's the main reason why we are inactive for the time being. After about 3 weeks, I think ON is going to be active again and recruit people of course.

Haha, poor Mort. Tongue
Good luck with your exams, Sinister, hope you don't get a nervous breakdown or something. Big Grin
Imo, after doing them last year, the exams are somewhat overrated. Sure, they're long, but not all that hard because they're so long, and I actually somewhat enjoyed doing them (Can you imagine? DSmile.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."