Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Level cap should Ragnarok mode be set at?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Level 39
15.48%
13 15.48%
Level 52
47.62%
40 47.62%
Hero Class
8.33%
7 8.33%
Level 45+
20.24%
17 20.24%
Leave it the way it is im enjoying leaching
8.33%
7 8.33%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Dev update on Ragnarok Level Requirement?
I am up for level 52 cap as it allows for more experienced players plus you can allow hybrid class players or Heroes. I know quite a bit of players who are hybrided who are really good players but don't have the money for Hero yet.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
(08-07-2013, 11:05 PM)evildan link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=15568.msg123693#msg123693 date=1373324087]
39 for me here. Although it indeed can be annoying if people just at level 39 join, making it 52 only or worse, hero only, would sort of cripple a part of the economy, as only a select few would have access to high-end crafting materials, and thus "control" the market for high-end weapons and armor. It would, in my eyes, be an unfair penalty for not having spent 100 full runs into one character.
Edit: I could also live with 45 or 44 as a compromise, to decrease the amount of freshly tier 4's on the Ragnarok servers, as you only need half of the exp for 52 to get to 44-45.

I agree with some of your points but it really does not take that long to get to level 52 playing Hard mode but yes maybe hero class is a bit steep.
[/quote]

It might not take long to get there for some people, but I myself haven't got a single 52 character after almost a year of playing NI, which is probably because I just don't always have the time to play it, and I switch between my chars a lot (until about a month ago).
I mean, from what I've heard, you need to get just under 1 mil exp to get to level 52, right? For me, on a full Hard Mode run, I get about 22k assist exp, and maybe 4k exp from my own kills, which adds up to 15k exp, if I put it all in melee. This means I would have to complete 67 full runs of Hard Mode, which is not going to happen, as you don't get all your exp from full Hard Mode runs.
So let's say I get 1/3 of my exp from these runs. This means that I still have to complete about 45 runs, and a lot of random stuff, like a bit of normal, or solo-ing.
Now, I don't know how many runs you do in a week, but I'd say I get about 1-2 per week, and some random runs as well. that would total at about 25-35k per week, meaning I have to play for 30-35 weeks to get from level 1 to 52, all on one character, not counting the fact that I can't use Hard for the first 150k exp.

Yay for maths. ^^

P.S. Not saying this to rant on the exp being too high or something, just calculating how long 1 char would take me to level.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(09-07-2013, 09:52 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: [quote author=Pikeman link=topic=15568.msg123785#msg123785 date=1373362800]
If you ever wanna see wave 5 ragnarok wave again then just put level 52 cap on it, so far nobody got past einherjars except on house / official events or if devs are present :/.
Or going solo Tongue. Got to followers on my own but had to go somewhere so I didn't even finish, could probably gone furder.
[/quote]

Sorry to break it for you Nka, but Followers are BEFORE einherjars.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
Voted 52 despite having no such character though.
Maroon, i suggest you pick the character with most xp and respec it to the class you like, then only play that.
A full hardmode run is infact 40 to 50k including fimbulwinters as far as i've experienced.
IF possible, however, i'd like to see no limit over 39 for house events. Houses should be allowed to let a good player level his alt if they deem that he contributes to the team enough (Having legendaries and good gear - being rich - is a good start even if just 39).
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(09-07-2013, 01:49 PM)ON_iBlue link Wrote: Voted 52 despite having no such character though.
Maroon, i suggest you pick the character with most xp and respec it to the class you like, then only play that.
A full hardmode run is infact 40 to 50k including fimbulwinters as far as i've experienced.
IF possible, however, i'd like to see no limit over 39 for house events. Houses should be allowed to let a good player level his alt if they deem that he contributes to the team enough.

What new people dont realise however is that we dont play Ragnarok for the exp but for the potentional chances of high end drops.
If you want to earn exp and level go to a Hard server, im sure your average Exp per minute will be higher when playing on that than wiping on wave 3 all the time on ragnarok mode.

Ofcourse houses should be able to bring in anyone they wish in their events.
Quote:Leave it the way it is im enjoying leaching

shady poll !

The option I was willing to pick was not there (level 46+), so I picked the last choice.

No, more seriously, the amount of xp characters need to reach level 52 is far too high, since the game is really interesting once you have a level 52 character and you can choose among different char of yours.
But this is not the point. I really support the no-xp mode : if xp each nord yields was automatically changed into gold (e.g.  26 or 27 gold instead of 8 gold + 92 assist xp for an Einerjar Ranger) ; this way people won't enter ragnarok servers to leech. Still leeching loots, but hardmode gives better loots for you if you are level 45 or below, so it's ok...
(09-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Pikeman link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=15568.msg123792#msg123792 date=1373363571]
[quote author=Pikeman link=topic=15568.msg123785#msg123785 date=1373362800]
If you ever wanna see wave 5 ragnarok wave again then just put level 52 cap on it, so far nobody got past einherjars except on house / official events or if devs are present :/.
Or going solo Tongue. Got to followers on my own but had to go somewhere so I didn't even finish, could probably gone furder.
[/quote]

Sorry to break it for you Nka, but Followers are BEFORE einherjars.
[/quote]
Who said anything about followeres being after einherjars? I answered to this line "If you ever wanna see wave 5 ragnarok wave again then just put level 52", sorry for confusion.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(09-07-2013, 01:59 PM)Yvain link Wrote: But this is not the point. I really support the no-xp mode : if xp each nord yields was automatically changed into gold (e.g.  26 or 27 gold instead of 8 gold + 92 assist xp for an Einerjar Ranger) ; this way people won't enter ragnarok servers to leech. Still leeching loots, but hardmode gives better loots for you if you are level 45 or below, so it's ok...
I would support this.

I view Ragnarok as end-game content, so I think it should be only 52s in there.

Perhaps do both:
No-XP, convert it to gold at the same rate as can be purchased with Assist XP (5:1).
Under 52 get nothing.
Nattasha - Sniper/Skirmisher
VenomsLust - Sergeant
Any more feedback from players that voted for level 39? Seems to be a lot of players backing a higher level cap with reason.
I for one would like it to be level 50 cap. At that level (most) people are good and are trying to get lvl 52. If you are already 52 your in there for loots and gold pretty much.