Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Economics! Graphing the prices and looking at the market!
Considering that the drop rates for most things have probably stayed the same (correct me if wrong) and this community has been going on for quite a while without lot of new people coming (again, correct me if I am wrong) then we should've reached an equilibrium where basic things like HM or coal or whatever should stay quite constant in value - let alone the idea that people have played this game long enough to have an 'expected' price for everything.

If however, crafting recipes change (which I believe they do) then prices are going to fluctuate.

Nonetheless, some statistics would be useful and interesting to read!
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(24-01-2014, 06:24 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: we should've reached an equilibrium where basic things like HM or coal or whatever should stay quite constant in value
The NI market is always changing, at this point in time with all the new influx of players prices are going to continue to go up as more people get into crafting and the demand for those materials goes up. based on the prior market, my guess is we will still see a hike in prices for another month before they hold steady and possibly drop some. (on the basic mats at least)