Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scarlet Blade Event June 23rd
The confusion comes down to this: is the event being held at 12 a.m. (midnight) or 12 p.m. (noon)?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(20-06-2012, 05:33 PM)Kip link Wrote:The confusion comes down to this: is the event being held at 12 a.m. (midnight) or 12 p.m. (noon)?

I thought am meant in the morning like when you would get up if you slept in.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
You Hawaiians always causing trouble, lol.

So Event is:

Noon HAST

3:00pm PST

6:00pm EST

And 10:00 GMT and IST and i'm a paddy/scot and if I can figure it out?
(21-06-2012, 12:10 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I thought am meant in the morning like when you would get up if you slept in.

Noon and midnight are kind of strange. They take on the abbreviation of the next twelve hours. Wikipedia can explain it a bit better.

Quote:Since strictly speaking "noon" (midday) is neither before nor after itself, the terms a.m. and p.m. do not apply. However, since 12:01 p.m. is after noon, it is common to extend this usage for 12:00 p.m. to denote noon. That leaves 12:00 a.m. to be used for midnight at the beginning of the day, continuing to 12.01 a.m. that same day.

In that case, I think I can make it. (I'm not guaranteeing it, and even if I can make it, it won't be for the whole event.)
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
if u guys need a slot filled i def show up

PK_Wolfsblood
sniper
Fiendish, war arrows, heavy cade, grosse messer
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
PK always welcome and I'd think there will be slots free.
(21-06-2012, 01:26 AM)Illithar link Wrote:PK always welcome and I'd think there will be slots free.

Are you implying people dont wanna join our event?!?! Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
If I'm around and not enjoying the lovely weather, I'll be in.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I want to join Smile I use the official templateTongue
Character Name: CC Gismo
Level: 52
Class: Commando, Militia and Crossbowman
Equipment: Original trans armor, Heavy cade, Swadian hope, HH shield, Steel Cutter, Butcher and Fearsome helmet
Role: Attacker / Shielder
Server Choice: Up to Scarlet Blade
If you have room, I should be able to make it for at least the first hour.  I can be either a Sniper or a Commando/shielder.

Character Name: Elite_Ranger_Kip
Level: 48
Class: Sniper / Infantry
Equipment: War Bow / Bodkin Arrows / Grosse Messer / Heavy Barricade
Role: Archer

Character Name: Elite_Guard_Kip
Level: 44
Class: Commando / Militia
Equipment: Morningstar / Heavy Round Shield x 2 / Heavy Barricade
Role: Shielder

Edit: I now have a heavy barricade.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...