Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What is the best weapon for Archer
(19-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Skywalker link Wrote:Mmh i think wormbane too it is fast...
As stated above, we're talking about when you can't afford a legendary...
Please read before you post, Skywalker.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Fire Blade is probably the best 1 handed weapon that a sniper can use, well everyone can use it just like the wormbane. This might not always be true but it is for now and it's really nice.
Ek for sniper 1 handed cheap grosse Messer or strange sword if your the 4 2 commando
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Best weapon for archer is a second set of arrows and something melee shit you can find on the ground!
i would say fire blade
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Eastern Katana all the way! If you are looking at a one hander however, I would go with the Fire Blade then.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
If you're looking at all ingame weapons (which you obviously are with that EK Tongue) I'd go for Aurora instead of the Fire Blade.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
EK ALL THE WAY!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(05-05-2013, 11:05 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote:EK ALL THE WAY!

And how much people can buy a EK? Its good but very expensiv. I think Worm Bane is also good...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Worm bane or any other bastard sword, like Apsods, or the Fire Blade are fine (pretty darn good in fact).