Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enchanting
I mean Thor's hammer has an explosive ring of fire that insta-kills every single unit surrounding it. Seems fairly realistic.

Also with this line on the front page "An indepth crafting system, make sure you don't throw away that Nord's helmet", you could possibly justify another valuable material, gems, to combine with certain weapons. Or something of the sort. Enchanting isn't the worst idea and does give players choices of play style etc.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
(07-02-2013, 08:45 AM)Lemon link Wrote: I mean Thor's hammer has an explosive ring of fire that insta-kills every single unit surrounding it. Seems fairly realistic.
Nordic gods are allowed to be unrealistic, oh lowly Swadian!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
If this does by some strange miracle manage to get implemented, I believe it should only be implemented on weapons that are more rarely used.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(07-02-2013, 08:47 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Lemon link=topic=9788.msg80365#msg80365 date=1360226729]
I mean Thor's hammer has an explosive ring of fire that insta-kills every single unit surrounding it. Seems fairly realistic.
[/quote]
Bow down to our new Swadian Gods.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
Ive gotten all of the skyrim meshes ported to udk would be just as easy to port into warband so could have the dragon with animations easy and cant get sued when not making profit off of it dragons rock but thor and odin are tough enough without having to fight the world eater
(07-02-2013, 08:47 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Lemon link=topic=9788.msg80365#msg80365 date=1360226729]
[/quote]

Hey, in Norse Mythology Thor is associated with lightnings, not with napalm  :Smile
Btw, I'd love to see Thor generating a thunder with his hammer  ;D
(14-02-2013, 01:14 PM)Yvain link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=9788.msg80368#msg80368 date=1360226878]
[quote author=Lemon link=topic=9788.msg80365#msg80365 date=1360226729]
[/quote]

Hey, in Norse Mythology Thor is associated with lightnings, not with napalm  :Smile
Btw, I'd love to see Thor generating a thunder with his hammer  ;D
[/quote]

I agree but the lightingeffect might be hard to implement and if that is the case adding the thunder sound effect would make it much cooler than it is today anyway. If possible maybe even adding an earthquake effect. Everything just shaking.

Sorry if I am way of topic here.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Remember this is warband we're working with please... :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(14-02-2013, 03:11 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Remember this is warband we're working with please... :o

Thats what I said D:
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Quote:_KnightSimpleton link=topic=9788.msg82554#msg82554 date=1360854635]
I agree but the lightingeffect might be hard to implement and if that is the case adding the thunder sound effect would make it much cooler than it is today anyway. If possible maybe even adding an earthquake effect. Everything just shaking.

Sorry if I am way of topic here.
Well you can attach particle effects to weapons - I've talked to banks about adding a fog effect (doom and gloom, pretend it's a thunderstorm) to Mjolnir and getting rid of it after you kill Thor. You can also attach localized rain effects that way, although you'd need to add in another one around the players too so it looks like an actual storm. If you've ever played Deluge you can see how dynamic "weather" is implemented. Similarly, "earthquakes" can be emulated by having the mission camera move around or even change apertures rapidly, although it would probably make people complain about eye strain or something.